Bucks Meet 2010 (Sat 17th April)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've pretty much finished off the route. There's a good mix of B roads and a few fast straights, and works out at around 70 miles. Just need to drive it a couple more times to work out timings etc.

On another note, is anyone interested in a meal afterwards? There's plenty of places in High Wycombe (just down the road from the end of the route). I'm thinking either Nando's, Frankie & Bennys, TGI Fridays, La Tasca etc. There's a full list here http://www.edenshopping.co.uk/. Obviously this is a while away, but it'd be best to book early if there are the numbers.

I'm a possible, we have Frankie & Bennys in Basingstoke - since renamed Litle Frankies here - American Diner, with great food.

I've opened this to PumaPeople too. Let's have a few more names!

What side, northbound or southbound are we meeting at Neil? Or is it the same for both?

(As I know some people get confused with these sort of things ;) )

First post updated with a small thumbnail of the route to whet your appetite!

Meet time at Oxford missing too?

Should be able to make this, anyone from my neck of the woods (anywhere near Hampshire will do) heading up for this, convoy? would help me as i nearly missed the last meet starting from Oxford services, convoy got broken up, and found services more by luck than judgement.

Times will be confirmed next weekend. I just need to drive the route and work out a mid route stop.

Let you know Ross, last time as i recall i went through Wallingford and the backroads - roadworks delayed us, but pretty quiet overall

First post updated with meet time, and other useful gen ;)

Also, can everyone let me know if they are planning on stopping for a meal afterwards, so I have some idea of numbers. Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back