"Buy Aaron some pants" fund - his house has burned down :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops... Was it something I said? I think the threat of me in a mankini killed this thread! :lol:

Right, a little update for everyone.

The insurance company final pulled they fingers out and we have now moved out of the hotel and into a rented house for 6 months. We have the 2nd lot of assessors coming round on Friday afternoon to start noting and doing an inventory of the objects which survived and which are no longer with us.

I would like to say thank you for all the support over the past couple of weeks and a massive man hug to Erroll and Rob for the extra help and support you've given Lottie and myself.

I will arrange a photography of me in my pants over my trousers tomorrow evening.

Good news! :thumbs:

(about getting out of the hotel)

(and the pants)

Soooo glad you're both ok & I hope you're both back on your feet (& in your own pants!) soon.

Best wishes
Al :grin: x

ps. I have also made a contribution which I hope goes some way towards the new pant fund! Although if you 'd prefer I could always dig out (literally!) some of my own old pants! These may well be collectors items by now as they are pushing 10 years old! Please let me know if you're interested! :p

lol. Stacey works for a children's hospice in one of their shops, even they "rag" old pants, and only allowed to sell pants if new and in original packing.

Sorry for not giving you a shout-out, Al! Thank you for your contribution - I got it and have passed it on. :thumbs:

evilrob said:
Sorry for not giving you a shout-out, Al! Thank you for your contribution - I got it and have passed it on. :thumbs:

I'm not worried about the shout-out mate, I'm more interested in getting shot of my old pants!! :lol:

I haven't really been online for a while as i've had my own sh!t to deal with.. but Aaron when I heard of yours and Lottie's misfortune I guess my own problems don't seem that big.. I'm so sorry to hear what happened and I wish you all the best of luck with you both getting back on your feet and getting everything sorted.

If theres anything I can do to help you both out let me know x

I dont profess to know what your problems are Amanda, but I a sure all would join in to give you a big PP hug :)

Simon

Sparx said:
I haven't really been online for a while as i've had my own sh!t to deal with...
Whack some yoghurt on it - should clear up in a few days.

Fuck me! Only just heard about this, guess it's too late to be of use (?) but have donated anyway just in case. Really feel for you x

oH mY wORD! Only just read about this, all our pm's Aaron and I never knew! (guess I should actually view the Lounge more than once a year :oops: ) Really wish there wasn't many personal belongings that can't be replaced. All the best mate.

Latest posts

Back