Car is silver but white under bonnet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnA88

As the title says my Puma is silver but under the bonnet and engine bay is white. I've looked on the Ford check site and it left the factory with Moondust silver so hasn't been resprayed. Was Ford just lazy with some cars as I've seen ones in the same colour as mine but they are silver in the bay etc.

This is the case with a lot of older cars.

My track car is the same, white bay, silver car. Think the green ones are black in the bay. Just a cost-saving measure and doesn't indicate any problem with the car.

If its an earlier car it should be white under the hood, look at my project mines white in the engine bay as well, worry not :grin:

Done a hpi on it before I got it and it's clear so just a cost saving like people are saying haha it had me worried abit cut n shut was the 1st thought but I can rest easy now.

Ford weren't particularly good at spraying the engine bay nicely, even up top where you can see! It's get's worse the closer to the bottom of the car :lol:

Latest posts

Back