Chris's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i will have to get a video of my matte black beast done!
How much you paying to have your arches done?

BlackKnight1982 said:
I think i will have to get a video of my matte black beast done!
How much you paying to have your arches done?

It's £500 for both doing properly. Got a few estimates and they were around that, others a bit higher. Pretty big job.

Well ive managed to get a vid of my car! Its not great, i took it on the way home today but you get an idea of the sound of it!

nice!

Cars supposed to be ready Thursday evening at the minute. He's also going to sort the bit of rust on drivers side door sill, just a bit near the 'puma' logo sill cover.

I wish i didn't always read the video threads while at work with no sound!

SHE'S BACK!

Just got her back this evening and I have to say she looks incredible! Both arches look brand new, the bit of rust on door sill has gone, passenger side ding has gone, and the whole car has been protected with something like Superguard or something similar so its very shiny!
The car looks almost new now,Chuffed!

red said:
AWESOME :D

Look forward to seeing pics, I bet you're well pleased!

Yep, don't want to drive it to placement tomorrow! ha.

Gonna give it a clean over weekend and get some pics :)

lol yippee, it got ever so slightly dirty on the way to school today, so its in need of a wash! Haha nah just gonna give it a wash and clean interior as its a little bit dusty, smells like a new car, or maybe its the paint fumes. Either way. Cleaning it tomorrow morning weather permitting!

DSCF1434.jpg

Drivers side, see earlier pics to see how bad it was.

DSCF1435.jpg

DSCF1437.jpg

Passenger side

DSCF1438.jpg

DSCF1439.jpg

Door sill:

DSCF1442.jpg

New mats fitted too:

DSCF1441.jpg

Comments welcome! :D

Latest posts

Back