Christmas Meal 2012 - finished for this year. :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rubinxwolf said:
Its a shame i didnt get a puma sooner than i did - i could have gone too lol!
Not too late if you want to join us!

(that goes for you, too Questy :p)

I am reliably informed I shall fall off the end of the world if I should try to travel to
this land you call Meeltown keenes :p

I live portsmouth way :)

West meon in clanfield/petersfield is a nice place (and big to fit the pumas!)

yep, I've been to plenty of piston heads meets at west meon.

I;m probally going to port solent laters to meet the ST oc :)

Whats st oc?

Port solent is nice :) i never saw pumas really before i got one.... Now i see them allll the time!!!

What do u have? Ill look out for you haha

Ohhhhh u dont have a puma? I was torn between my one and a red one after looking at about 7 others all over the place.

I ended up getting my one from littlehampton but the one in widley that i was looking at has dropped £300! Yet they were so stubborn to me and wouldnt let me have it for less than £1300 :/

there are quite a few ex puma pumas on here, as we enjoy the social side of things :)

Cars range from Minis, Focus ST, Jaguars, and even a Renault Sport clio thing.

rubinxwolf said:
Its quite far from me, do you guys ever do meets along the south coast ? X
Excuses, excuses... :p M27, M3, M25, M1 - easy peasy!

The reason we have the Christmas meal in Milton Keynes is cos it's reasonably central - there are people coming from all over. Puma Babe is coming down from Sheffield. Spike is travelling up from Bournemouth.

Last year, I drove up from Worthing (where I used to live). This year, I'll be setting off from Reading - will still take a good hour and a half.

The biggest meets are usually Fiesta in the Park (Huntingdon), Ford Fair (Silverstone) and Puma Babe's Sheffield meet.

evilrob said:
The biggest meets are usually Fiesta in the Park (Huntingdon), Ford Fair (Silverstone) and Puma Babe's Sheffield meet.

Not forgetting the biggest meet (not show) of the year which is usually the Leics meet in March / April where about 20+ cars and people usually attend.

:eek:k:

Ok, this is all confirmed with Giraffe - we've got the table from 7:30pm, but I need to get the deposits over to them ASAP - so if you're coming, and I haven't had your deposit, I need it pronto!

Also, I'll need your meal choices - either from the normal menu or the Christmas menu.

Back