Christmas Meal 2012 - finished for this year. :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am definitely going but Kev is not very good at checking to see if he can get the time off. There is no way in the world I am missing this but need to know if I'm paying two or one deposits. What's the last day I can pay please?

crystalpuma said:
I am definitely going but Kev is not very good at checking to see if he can get the time off. There is no way in the world I am missing this but need to know if I'm paying two or one deposits. What's the last day I can pay please?
I'm trying to get this wrapped up by 31st October - so before then, ideally.

if we choosing form standard menu, do we need to choose in advance, or is just saying normal enough??

spike. said:
if we choosing form standard menu, do we need to choose in advance, or is just saying normal enough??
Due to the numbers, they want all orders in advance, regardless of which menu you're ordering from. This is less urgent than confirming your attendance and paying the deposit, though.

Lottie's been trying to rearrange working on the 8th, but hasn't had any luck. Mainly as she has the weekend before of for her Birthday. So sadly we won't be making it :(.

Grim out. :(

Can anyone who's handed over a deposit on the understanding this would be happening on the 8th not do the 15th?

As it's so far in advance / no money has been given to Giraffe - there's no reason we couldn't move it to the 15th unless anyone who's already signed up for this objects. I'm easy either way - others may have had to move things around / have made other arrangements for the 15th now / would be pissed off if the date changed, and that's completely understandable - just thought I'd ask in case everyone else is in the same boat and don't mind doing it the following weekend for Aaron and Lottie's benefit?

If you've paid, and you object to a date change - vote "No" in the new poll in the first post; if anyone objects I'll put this idea to bed. If no-one objects, we move it to the 15th. Doesn't hurt to ask, does it?

It's fine Rob, best of leaving it on the 8th for everyone.

As I might gave to work the 15 and 16th yet as we have just had a new job in at work.

We will see everyone on the news year :).

The poll says 13 people can do 8th, 11 can do 15th, this answers your question, I think.

I did tick both 8th & 15th for the record, but would prefer 8th.

Personally I think once a date is set, we should stick to it, as people do arrange other things around it, even if only provisional at the moment.

Back