Christmas Meal 2012 - finished for this year. :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil said:
Deposit sent.

faint-7414.gif

All booked, Ross. I need £31.65 off you.

You too, Yvonne - all sorted. :eek:k:

I've PM'd this to all those who expressed an interest, but just in case I forgot anyone, I'm putting it here too:

evilrob via PM said:
Hi folks,

Apologies if you've already paid your deposit AND given me your meal choices - I'm just sending this out en masse to all who have expressed an interest in coming.

The Christmas meal will be on 8th December from 7:30pm.

If you're still planning on coming (the more the merrier!), I need your deposits by 12:00noon 31st October AS WELL AS your meal choices. If you definitely want to come but are waiting til payday - please let me know of your intent so I can confirm the attendance numbers with Giraffe. Likewise if you can't make it since you posted on the thread, please let me know - either on the thread or via PM.

You can choose from EITHER the Christmas Menu OR the Regular Menu*.

Don't panic if you can't make up your mind - you can change your mind up to 30th November. However, I'll still need a "first draft" idea of what you want to eat by the mid-day on the 31st - particularly whether you want 2 or 3 courses and which menu you'll be ordering off as Giraffe are really pushing for this information.

See more details in the original post:
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=18639" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many thanks,
Rob

* If you want to mix and match - e.g. order a main from the Christmas Menu and a dessert from the regular menu, the manager assures me they will do their best to oblige, but some of the fancier (read: expensive) desserts may come at additional charge over the £16.95/£19.95 set menu price; a simple swap to some ice cream or something won't be a problem.

BUMP! If you haven't already sent me your deposit and meal choice, please do this ASAP!

Latest posts

Back