Cleaning tips

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grims_Puma

Ok so the tine has come for me to have to think about selling the puma as it's just not practical for me anymore, which is a shame as I'm quite fond of the old beast even if she does spend all her time breaking. (currently sorting an electrical problem and oil leak)
So I would like to know your best cleaning tips to make it look as good as it can to a prospective buyer, I use Autoglym car wax at the moment but never get a good shine, I also want to de rust and spray the rear arch again, but I sprayed it before and it looked absolutely appalling an still does. I'm currently cleaning out the engine bay which is so far going well (love WD-40)

Should I use T-cut to? Tips all welcome please

Super resin polish is lightly abrasive so it removes some surface oxidation and Also contains quite alot of "fillers" which work to fill in some of the defects that the abrasive doesnt.

Would recomend you have a look on detailing world, some very helpfull people and posts on there that will help you.
:thumbs:

Back