Custom plastic arch liners?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob987_0

I was wondering if anyone has ever had any custom plastic arch liners created, or if it's even possible?

Does anyone think they would be a good idea considering how much moisture the standard carpet ones hold?

i have suggested these to kizza, who makes fibreglass parts, i hope he can go ahead and make them

I modified a set of plastic mk3 fiesta arches to fit mine. Had to cut them about a bit but they do the trick

I refused to refit my carpeted ones for the same reason

Sparx said:
I modified a set of plastic mk3 fiesta arches to fit mine. Had to cut them about a bit but they do the trick

Thanks, I might try and get my hands on some fiesta arches then. Really don't want to put the carpet ones back on!

Sparx said:

I've found some fiesta mk4 ones, do you reckon these would fit easier than the mk3 ones?

Possibly, couldn't say for sure. I gambled with the Mk3 ones, didn't fit so i modified them until they did :lol: if you're up for a challenge and they're fairly cheap, i'd say go for it lol

Are the Mk4/5 ones not a direct fit?

ebay has some ready to go at the moment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=ford+fiesta+mk+4+arch+liners&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=ford+fiesta+mk+4+arch+liners&_sacat=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back