Dead Puma Got Picked Up Yesterday ='(...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay let us have a R4H awareness stand at a PH KDS meet last year :)

One of our guys knows Lord Pembroke, and sorts out the Lynx display... its all about who you know :)

An FRP, is certainly top of the list of cars I'm pleased to have owned & experienced, took it to the ring too :)

Ah I didn't go KDS meet last year as I was working :-( Went for a bit this year though.
Indeed it is :wink: lol
That's so cool re the ring, what was your time?

its quite a bad time really, but if you've been round it, when its fairly busy, you'd appricate its not all about looking forward....

Mind you, I was told I was over considerate on my last trip there! :)

I hope to get there.. one day! :thumbs:
Although I'd be petrified, not of crashing but of other drivers hitting me! I've seen footage of some of the lunatics that race round there.

Its a Petrol Heads heaven, everything there from campervans, to ferraris, saw my first Ultima there in 2009 :)

Should get Jay to borrow a car and go for a weekend :)

yer, a Puma would handle really well round the corners if you take that.

As you say the other traffic makes it an experience!

Yer, everyone knows Baz, when we at Yeovilton, so many people came to our stand, and asked if Baz was about lol

xCharlottex said:
Milly is going into Silverback Performance on the 2nd-6th whilst I am away for Wilton, Sparx.
New back box + centre pipe to be fitted, front brake discs + pads to be fitted, handbrake needs tightening, air con fixed, need a tyre from an alloy on the old Puma switched around so I can put it on the other side of the Milly and the tracking done.
Going to come home to a nice bill lol!

Ahhh i'm heading down to my mums this weekend - was actually thinking about taking a trip into Silverback Performance to say hi to the guys - might have a little nose around your Milly! :grin:

Lol yeah go have a look at the s**t paint job! (Particularly the roof) As I've not detailed it yet =P

Yeah they do, in the sun they go lighter (and the original colour is not that deep anyway) many I see now are lemon-coloured. Not only is mine not faded, it's a brighter better yellow than the original colour (IMHO) :wink: haha shame the paint jobs is a bit sloppy though but nothing anyone would really notice unless they were doing a close inspection and looking for it.

spike. said:
its quite a bad time really, but if you've been round it, when its fairly busy, you'd appricate its not all about looking forward....

Mind you, I was told I was over considerate on my last trip there! :)

As you've said in the past though Ross, you do it more for the experience than trying to get a time which is fair do's. I have to say though, if you'd went a little faster you wouldn't have to look in the rear view mirror so much :lol:

yep, you're probably right, My rough time was about the same in the wet as it was in the dry! So should really speed up a bit :)

I need to get on it when quieter to get round it quicker!

Latest posts

Back