Dead Puma Got Picked Up Yesterday ='(...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another medway puma owner, im in rainham :) took my car to silverback two weeks ago to have a catback fitted by kieran :)

Woop Woop!
I'm currently in Chatham Marina, next to Dockside and St Marys Island, my mum lives in Gillingham (where old Puma was) :)

Its good to have puma enthusiasts close,im yet to do any sort of puma meet, did bump into sparx- think her names amanda? and the other chap with the white puma down lydden hill like two years ago, i took some pics of my puma down the historic dockyard a little while back.
E9C7F334-8D75-45E0-ACAB-2107636B8D42-19727-00000E6FC07E2FD5_zps50c0dff6.jpg

FB9EB906-DE9D-49B7-8421-A040FF1EFD56-19727-00000E6FEE66D436_zpsc815b686.jpg

089BE572-E552-401F-ADB1-1BF6CDB27988-19727-00000E702AA18CE7_zps03f51a0f.jpg

Yeah small world, turns out sparx (Amanda) worked with my boyfriend many years ago, he already knew her.
I've never been to a Puma meet either - definitely on my to-do list!
Yours looks great - I was after that colour for awhile, was thinking of either that or black... then ended up with yellow! lol

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=22414" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You've not been in Salisbury with your Milli in the last week?
I was there Tuesday I think, and saw one parked up on the road out towards Stonehenge.

Got a car you can parade at the Supercars day now :grin:
Those Ferrari's are just so "Common" :p

Ah Dal beat me to it lol

Na last time we were in the area we were in the Elise, and before that in the Vanquish.
The new Puma has yet to go up that way but I'm sure she will soon :)
Ferraris are common indeed as a whole compared to millennium pumas :wink:

I think you're right...

Also with your involvement in various events, all these supercars become commom place. I saw lord Pembrokes car yet again a few months back, its like, oh look its a Veyron... Much nicer thrill seeing a Millie or FRP in good condition.

Hehe :wink:
Lord Pembroke (Will) use to have a 1.4 silver Puma!!
We chatted about once (around November last year I recall) whilst riding around the Veyron and I argued how much better the Puma was! :lol:

haha, name dropper. I've only met him in passing, certainly can't say I know him, like you do :)

Latest posts

Back