Do Puma's have floor bungs?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3xpendable

I'm still sourcing the leak for the wet drivers footwell but all this rain we are having is just getting ridiculous, so as a short term fix to at least save some of the water storing up, is there a bung anywhere in the drivers footwell?

I'm pretty sure there is a white plastic rectangular bung in each footwell roughly above the chassis rails at the front, and there is also one in each rear footwell

Hi Welshie
There are circular bungs in each floor back and front but some of them are covered in bitumen sound mat so will require that chipping off first. The rectangular plastic plugs are just chassis rail plugs and are not in the low points of the floors. If you have a look under the car floor you should see the bungs as they are about 40mm diameter.
Barry

I had an issue with the passenger footwell getting wet. Turned out the rain drain under the scuttle was blocked so it was filling up and leaking through a grommet or something.

But check those drains for tree crud.

Back