Driver License Renewal

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van_Dammesque

It is going to cost me £20 effing quid just to up renew the photo on my license, same bloody month as my road tax is due AND the holes in road are getting worse!

RANT OVER (for now!)...

Could be worse, last time I renewed mine those lovely DVLA people took my class A1 entitlement off and it took months for them to admit their mistake!

yeah the taxes do go on useful things...like wars...general forcing of modern democracy on people whose civilization is about as modern as our medieval era!!!

i mean, really, 'road tax' being spent on the roads!!! what were you thinking!!! its far too sensible to make any sense!!

violin.gif

at least saves people being pulled, when didn't realise photo had expired, and being done for no licence!

Yup, yet another stealth tax to help pay for the politicians second homes/cars etc, the EEC subsidies for other countries, the wars as Jacko said and of course all the scrounging immigrants who are fleecing us.

Actually thinking of buying something sensible with low tax as I seriously begrudge the £475 road tax I had to pay for the RX when I'll probably only do 2000 miles at a push every year :crazy:

I'm a happy chap.....honestly. :lol:

iv just had my licence renewal through....TO MY MUMS ADRESS, which is not the adress on my licence, dvla seem to now have decided i have moved back to my mums , all the road tax reminders for my my 5 cars are going to my mums and iv not stayed there in 13 years

none of my cars are registered there either

idiots, good job my mums still at that addy

Have to remember its a hard job imputting info into a computer, obviously peoples degrees addle their brains :grin:

Back