EDIT : Cambridgeshire meet - Sunday 2nd March

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherwass

Just fishing to see who might be up for a meet in the area some time in Feb? Not sure about a route or anything like that yet, but thought you could come to mine for a roast dinner before a drive somewhere?

Would have to be a Saturday or Sunday. Would mean coming to Ramsey first (bumpy roads and speed bumps - warning) But I am a good cook (so I am told) and can seat up to about 8 in my small kitchen/diner!

We're in!! :eek:k:

Any weekend is fine with us.

mmmm roast...

Had my daughter with the Novovirus for the last 4 days so when we are back to normal I will propose some dates and try to come up with a pleasure route! Will keep you all posted.

have had everyone here poorly so I apologise for the lack of my response. Let me know how people feel about possibly meeting either the 23rd or 24th February or 1st/2nd March. I m still happy to cook but we would have to meet at mine first (so I can have the food ready) and then go for a drive after - still not sure where yet, I'm working on it.

Who's still interested?

Me and her....

Either date for us please.

:D

crystalpuma said:
I might be up for this! I might come after food since I am a pain in the arse veggie :D

You eat your food in a different, more uncomfortable way????

:pinkeye:

I am thinking of cooking for you all on 2nd March (after pay day). If we do a lunchtime meal we can spend plenty of daylight driving in the afternoon and I can leave the hubby and kids clearing up the kitchen while I do it ( :-D ).

Who are coming then?

Back