EDIT : Cambridgeshire meet - Sunday 2nd March

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is looking like Sunday 2nd March to me. Have a few things on the weekend before now! I have a route in mind which I will post details on soon. Allows for a pit stop in a pretty village called Wood Walton for a photo opportunity (10-15mins from mine) and then easy access to the A1 for those of you making your way back home.

Please give me a final yes so that I know how many I will be feeding and if they are veggies or not. As I said, my house is not large and we eat in the kitchen diner, so I need to make sure I can seat you all.

xxx

Definate - Me and her - Omnivores*

* c/o http://www.dictionary.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1. eating both animal and plant foods.
2. eating all kinds of foods indiscriminately

Yup - about sums us up!

wont be there then sorry...i have to work that weekend..alread got to many shiftswaps going on and i need the enhanced hours that areleft...

Sorry about that dink, but if it goes well I'm sure we will do it again and we will make sure u can make it too - I don't usually get so busy this time of the year!!

cherwass said:
Well I cook a great roast but I also do a mean veggie lasagne with home made pasta too! U r more than welcome vix

Yay! Btw it is mother's day in case anyone didn't know. I hope my mum doesn't expect to see me :eek:

Planning roast beef in grave, yorkshire puds, roast spuds and selection of veggies with apple crumble and custard for afters and lasagne as a veggie option!

a050.gif

I suggest that those that are going to this chip in a couple of quid each to help with the outlay. Roast Beef / veggie Lasagne isn't cheap!

We'll chip in a fiver :eek:k:

Back