erm?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qwertben

Right, i went to halfords and brought sum extereme brillance bulbs and got them to fit them.
This is where it all went tit's up. He noticed that both the headlights we're broken so i thought no biggy off to the scrap yard to get them replaced.
Did that paid 60 quid for a full set not a bad price i thought, anyway got them home and changed them over (replaced bulbs etc) turned them on all worked fine :grin:

Drove out and about the weekend with no problems, got in the car this morning the off side didnt come on, lunch time i took all of it apart and tested to see if there was a voltage which there was, fixed them sum how and it was working again.
On the way home it went off again did the same again took them apart tested but this time there was no power goin to it at all also the bulb inside where the connectors are seems to be a bit melted ???

tested the bulb in the main beam and it still works anyone got any ideas?

Were you fully engaging the plug? I fitted these bulbs at the weekend, and found one of my green headlamp connectors was a bit tough to engage fully.

IIRC different fuses for each side for the headlamps, a poor/intermittant connection could have caused a fuse to fail.

well sorry for the delay, i took it to a garage on friday and they sorted it. Left the garage got home and it wasnt working again and at flash, yea its fully engaged as the other lights all work apart from the dipped.

Back