excessive condensation

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

hi i have a slight problem i have lots of condensation in my car i manage to clear ir but then once parked for about 2 hours it builds back up again i have no cracked glass anywhere im struggling to find how this is happening??? :-(

thats a good thought thank no carpets are wet no thank for the suggestion why use air con tho is there a good explination?

The air con with do exactly what it says on the tin, condition the air. Have it on warm, with the fans on 3 and the air-con on. It's not just for cooling the air down in the summer. ;)

Putting damp/wet shoes/boots onto the carpet will cause this.

Air-con dries the air in the car, great for clearing condensation from glass.

Forgive me for sounding stupid and going off-topic then...so does air con still work on the warm setting? I thought it only worked on the cold setting. When its on warm it does a good enough job of drying the air in the car as it is :?

Yes, it still conditions the air on the warm or hot settings.

So another question (again off topic, sorry) you know its generally said you should use your air conditioning every month or so to keep the gasses circulating; does that mean when i do it in the winter i dont have to run it on the cold setting to keep the gasses flowing?

Back