Fiesta st discussion thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to decide between white or molten orange, seen a few white blue and red but no orange

oilburner said:
I'm trying to decide between white or molten orange, seen a few white blue and red but no orange
That's cos it's a £700 extra!

there is no extra cost for red, white is £250, the black and blue are £495 and the orange is £725, so 'only' £235 more than the blue and black

I'd like to see one in the metal before I commited to it, trouble is though it seems to have caught Ford napping they've sold half of the UKs allowance for the year in 2 months and there's currently a 3 month waiting list

oilburner said:
I'd like to see one in the metal before I commited to it, trouble is though it seems to have caught Ford napping they've sold half of the UKs allowance for the year in 2 months and there's currently a 3 month waiting list

there's about a 3 month waiting list whatever colour you want!

@ Dal - aren't you going to give us a clue?!

New Fiesta ST, with the deal I get through work the style pack is free which is a nice bonus, I have sat in a normal Fiesta but none of my local dealers seem to have an ST demonstrator

it is free for everyone at the moment, no matter which dealer you get it from

if you are prepared to drive to Coalville (not that far from you) , Motors Coalville have ST demonstrators in - 01530 839666 - ask for Anthony Williams and mention my name - he will sort you out

Back