FITP info and Attendee list

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Fiesta In The Park 2008 at Huntingdon Racecourse on Sunday 18th May 2008.

I've got the official gumpf now to apply for our own show stand! It's going to be quite a big show by all accounts:
Last years show was a great success... we had approximately 2000 cars from various Ford clubs (not just Fiestas!) and more trade stands than ever before attending.
This year will see the tenth ‘Fiesta In The Park’ event and is aimed to be bigger than ever before

The tickets for a stand are priced at only £6 each, and allow a car and all occupants to enter the park and display their car in the show area. These tickets are only available pre-ordered and not on the day.
For an extra £1 you can pre-order a show plaque to show your attendance.

If you would like to go, can you please say so in this thread and how many tickets you need (1 per car remember & 3 passengers) and if you want the show plaque.

I need to know firm numbers by the 11th April 2008 , as well as payment to send to the organisers.

We'll have some T-shirts, URLs etc available by then I'd imagine so watch out for seperate thread on those.

We'll probably do a pre-meet somewhere locally and drive to the show together. FITP is at postcode: PE28 4NL if you need to know ;)

See you there!

Attendee list:

1. Dal - 1 car - 1 plaque paid
2. Cherie - 1 car - 1 plaque paid
3. Red - 1 car - 1 plaque paid
4. mikeFRP - 1 car - 1 plaque paid
5. Neil - 1 car - (+passenger) 1 plaque paid
6. PumaKa - 1 car paidCan't come! Spare Ticket!
7. crystalpuma - 1 car paid
8. Bok - 1 car paid
9. frp165 - 1 car (+ passengers) paid
10. Vickydink - 1 car paid
11. Red Impact - 1 car paid
12. DradusContact - 1 car - 1 plaque paid

(Everyone has paid!!! :cheer: )

UPDATE WITH MEET POINT INFO

We will be meeting in Focus / Staples car park in Huntingdon at 7am to leave for FITP at 7.30am.

Staples
St. Peters Rd
Huntingdon
PE29 7DZ

Google Map:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 4&t=k&z=16

MeetPoint1.jpg

I'll be handing out the tickets / Stand passes there so you MUST come to get your tickets. We'll then drive the mile or two to the show together.

There is a Tescos over the road for Petrol should you need it, although the shop won't be open that early on a Sunday.

We'll need to move cars about on the stand once we're there to show them off as best we can, so please be patient when we arrive.

I'll PM everyone with my mobile number nearer the time if incase of problems / people getting lost etc.

EDIT 5th April 2008

Remember people, there are prizes to be had from the show organisers.
These usually are:

Best Modified Car of the Show
Spirit of the Fiesta - Totally Standard
Standard Car of the Show
The Paul Ambrose Trophy - This is for a Fiesta Club GB car with subtle mods to body and performance. Nothing OTT, but must be very well done.

So be sure to have your car in tip top condition if you want to be in the running ;)

UPDATE:
(From Yvonne / Puma Babe)
Just to let you know we'll be having a charity cake sale from the back of Petes XR2i on the XR owners club stand in memory of one of our club members who died a couple of weeks ago. The proceeds will be going to Weston Park Hospital in Sheffield.

Please do not hesitate to ask me where they'll be if you can't find them for this good cause.

UPDATE 16th May 2008

Just a little clarification about getting to our stand:
stands have been decided, you will have a coloured stand pass and to make it easier they will also be numbered!, so for example you have a red pass, you will be told what number your stand is at the gate, follow the red signs for your stand and find the stand marked with a red "Projectpuma" sign and the corresponding number. Easy.

1 car + plaque.

You can take it out of the mudflap cash before you give it to me if you like?

Yup PumaKa - if it's Ford, it can go on show! :eek:k:

I'll add you to the list at the top

:)

Cheers bud

Ok, being a n00b here, who do I send the payment to, etc? Or am I jumping the gun a little bit?

Cheeky VorTeX

c045.gif

Park in the public car park (as your not allowed on stand - not our decision!) and come and say hello though ;)

Hmmmm, or if I do go ill just jump in Reds puma (If he sorts his skanky dent out) :p

Only messing Bruv :-D

PumaKa said:
Cheers bud

Ok, being a n00b here, who do I send the payment to, etc? Or am I jumping the gun a little bit?

I'll be sending everyone on the list a PM at the beginning of April : a few weeks before deadline day : with an paypal / cheque / address info etc so you can pay me. That way I'll get it to the organisers in plenty of time.

Unless anyone catches up with me beforehand of course such as next sunday in St. Helens:
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=829" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:)

..I do have plans to sort it out :( May looms quicker than you would think though!!

A Metal / Plastic 'award' type thing to show you were there.

Like this (I think)

istockphoto_1359067_blank_plaque.jpg

I've just done a quick google search, and as far as I can make out, they're simply a business card sized thing to show you were there. The kind you sometime see displayed with regular show cars.

Can't find any pics though.

Latest posts

Back