FITP info and Attendee list

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your not being blind, cause it'a not up there yet :p

It'll probably be between 7-8am on the sunday. Meeting somewhere close to the venue and driving to the show together. The place opens at 5.30am for show stands and traders, but we're not getting there that blooming early! If your later, you can still join the stand when you arrive.

We'll be there until 4-5pm so there's all day.

Probably go for a bite to eat after the show for those that remain.

ok then, am defo up for staying for sumat to eat...7am, eek after bein at wedding reception...hmmm...i may just go for the beginning of the night xx

hi guys!

me and the frp will be there and prob mt bro too, might be the frp's last meet.

want to move on ans head to the dark side...............jap!! :cool:

wanner get my self a dc5

So shall I put you down for the pre-meet like last year Nathan? (Probably be in Staples car park in Huntingdon)
On the stand with us? If two of you are coming it works out cheaper too as it's only £6 per car.. not per person.

MMM DC5 - gorgeous - wish I could afford one of them :eek:k:

Add me to the list pls.

No plaque though, got enough on my teeth as it is thank you :D

crystalpuma said:
Me please! What exactly is a plaque? :derr:

This is last year's FITP Plaque

DSCN0871.jpg

Ah, so that's what they look like then. None of us could find anything on what they actually were. :thumbs:

You're added Chris. :eek:k:

The good thing about being on a stand is that you pay £6 to get the car in, regardless of how many passengers you've got.

Do you want a plaque too?

yay, another puma for the stand, look forward to seeing all the work thats gone into your frp matey :eek:k:

I take it you'll be coming in a puma Chris? Or at least some kind of Ford or else the event organisers won't let you on the stand. Good to have you on board. Watch out for a pre-meet point announcement nearer the time where I'll hand out tickets and then we'll roll on to the venue.

yea should be in the frp if all is well if not il come in my girlfriends .. either way lol il be there.

what are the plaques for of you dont mind me asking,

chris

A plaque is just a momento of the day as far as I can see.

Only 8 weeks or so away :)

Doesn't have to be 100% A1 to be on a show stand. Be nice, but not essential ;)

More important to have the people there in my opinion :)

Back