FITP info and Attendee list

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the above although i'm hoping to at least have my dent and scrapped bumper sorted followed by a lot of elbow grease.

need to double check the dates for this, but can you add me as a possible for now please? Just the car and me. No need for the plaque, i'll only just go and lose it :lol:

Added mate. Us 'moondusts' need to stick together :lol:

Vickydinks coming :eek:k:

I'll be sending out PM's in a bit to those that still need to pay as I'll need to be sending the money off in a couple of weeks.

Sadly I'm going to have to cancel my possible probable for this one :( sorry.

Just been organising a year planner thing with all the meets I want to do etc. and realised that this weekend is already booked up :(

It's the main rally weekend for the bike owners club. The Sunday is the going home day but it's down in south west Wales so there is no chance of getting home and coming down in the puma in time for the show really :(

poo

No worries mate - see you at Ford Fair instead?

with any luck I will be at ford fair. I'd just completely forgotten the date of the bike rally weekend. I thought it was in June lol.

at least now that I have the planner thing filled in I should know which ones I am free on now :)

1st post in this thread updated with meet point information.

Please read!

Got word that dink needs 3 tickets / stand passes that I'll update when I have confirmation ;)

What are those 2 additional cars Red Impact? As it's a ProjectPuma stand, they should really be members here to come on the stand, and not just a carfull to get into FITP cheaper than the general public.

I'm assuming JayFRP has an FRP? Again, they need to join up to come on the stand.

Can you please confirm the info I have put on the 1st post in this thread is correct?

Remember it'll be £6 per car and I'll need payment ASAP. I'll be posting on the 4th April with info for everyone on how to pay (being a week before the deadline)

Ok, the other two i am unsure of but are Fords and i doubt they are on here. And i think JayFRP is on here as far as i know...however i will confirm what the 'new' plan is as soon as i know...sit tight...! :s

Anymore!?

I need payment by this friday remember, so get your name down quick and I'll tell you how to pay.

8)

hi kids............... ill be coming to the show, but not the stand. sorry.

Back