Fog light use

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Front fog lights generally aren't too much of an issue I find. Yes there are those who have excessively bright ones but then there are also the people with badly adjusted headlights and excessively bright xenons (Audis mostly) that I find more annoying.

The worst offender by far is those people who use their rear fog lights the moment there is a bit of drizzle. These people just don't care what others think and have a "if I have my lights on then that means people will see me more and I can do what I want" attitude.

image5.jpg

These days anyone approaching me with front fog lights on in inappropriate conditions, gets blinded by my full beam.

Have a dose of your own medicine you c*nts.

As my daily drive is a high up 4x4 with lights higher up, it tends to be quite effective!

Same with people behind me with fogs on. I give them rear fogs right at thier eye hieght lol.

Im sure some will say 2 wrongs dont make a right but sod that. If im going to be blinded and crash off the road, im taking the moron who blinded me with me.

Latest posts

Back