Foggy tail lamps

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlashBastd

I have a pair of brand new tail lamps, however I am reluctant to fit them as I currently have no problem with the tail lamps fogging up, and am concerned that when fitting new ones, I may not be so lucky. The current tail lamps aren't bad, they just have the typical light scratches that one would expect of a nine year old car.

What are peoples thoughts, are foggy tail lamps that common?

Less likely to mist up over night in the garage i've found!

But i do think it's a common issue with both the front and rear lights.

Most of the time mine is kept outside though, it has only been over the last month or so that I have had chance to garage it, and not had the rears fogging at all. I am just worried that changing things could be pushing my luck!

I think I will probably wait until I have reason to strip out the boot - not a job I really look forward to!

May sound really silly but i used to wipe washing up liquid on my bike visor to stop it fogging and it would obviously need to be clear for me to see out! Same thing might work here on out headlights and tail lamps

djsounds02 said:
May sound really silly but i used to wipe washing up liquid on my bike visor to stop it fogging and it would obviously need to be clear for me to see out! Same thing might work here on out headlights and tail lamps

I used to do this too on my visor, worked a treat. Dont see why it wouldnt work on puma lights.

Back