Foot Pedals

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumapowerracing

Hi All

Been a while since last posted, but i am back now. :cool:

does any one know if the foot pedals can be removed/ if yes how do i go about doing it??

thanking you in advance

Matt

If your thinking of putting sporty pedals in they normally just go over the existing ones.

i had pedals on my KA and they were really good. never slipped off them but if you have big feet forget it!

Ive read a few puma owners removing them not long after putting them on, so worth concidering before doing so. I cant comment either way

I put metal sparco pedals on my XR2 and when i first fitted them i've got to be honest i hated them lol. I did like the big flat surface area of them though which my whole foot could press. It did make the pedals closer together too.

I just left them on though, mainly because i didnt find the spare 5 mins to remove them, but started to like them. I quickly got used to them, and i thought it looked great. I wouldnt fit them in my puma though. I dont think it would suit the car really, unless i go for the stripped out interior look with cage in the back, then i'd fit them to complete the look.

Bought a Millenium with them on .Can't wait to get them off .I think they are dangerous ,too close together and i hav'nt got big feet

Back