Ford puma key fob lost

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chukz00

Long story short, I have lost the key (2 button fob) at a pub last week and it is no where to be found.

I still have the spare key which is just the key without the buttons. I dont feel comfortable driving around with just one key because if that one gets lost then I'm completely screwed! is there any way I can get that key duplicated? and what is my cheapest option?

Thanks for the help guys.

Lock smiths should be able to create you a spare. (Timpson etc) or you can go to Ford which will probably cost a bit more.

Worth getting prices for both.

In need of the same (although I actually have the one "3" button key left). Need to phone Timpson's to find out how much a 2nd key will cost soon….. will post results on here afterwards. Another item on the Christmas List I think! Ho! Ho! Ho! :wink:

I bought a new infrared key from ebay... I programmed with the manuals here and it works great.

ackovski - how is that possible? i thought you need to get them specially cut for for your vehicle!

Thanks

The blade you have to get cut.

With only one key you'll need to get someone to program it to de-immobilise your car.

You could then program the fob to open the doors yourself.

If you had two keys which start the car you could have also programmed the new key to start the car.

Back