Forza Motorsport 3

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fury556

Anyone else playing this? I've just made a 2.1 Cosworth powered Fiesta ZS :D It's absolutely mad.

Game is defintely an improvement over 2.

Bought it last week...love it :D Absolutely in love with my old Pontiac TransAm FireBird and Lambo Miura (or something similar) Concept

The only complaint that I have is that it seems quite a bit easier in comparison to Forza 2...I really should switch to manual w/ clutch gearbox and try that...would be a laugh

I found 2 to be sort of similar - if i have the AI set to medium then i win by about 5secs if i have it on hard i lose by about 5!! Nice choice of cars but shame they seem to concentrate on Ford USA rather than Europe like Gran Turismo does.

Fury556 said:
I found 2 to be sort of similar - if i have the AI set to medium then i win by about 5secs if i have it on hard i lose by about 5!! Nice choice of cars but shame they seem to concentrate on Ford USA rather than Europe like Gran Turismo does.

I noticed MINI is down as a German brand and Lexus is down as American.

Strange indeed! Presumably the MINI manufacturer is classed as being owned/produced by BMW thus German? I have no explanation for Lexus as it is defintely Jap!

Lexus is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Toyota Motor Corporation. First introduced in 1989 in the United States, where Lexus has ranked as the highest-selling maker of luxury cars, as of 2006 Lexus vehicles are sold in 68 countries and territories worldwide. In 2005, the division launched in Japan, becoming the first Japanese luxury car marque to be introduced in its home market.

It may be the luxury brand of Toyota, but it went to the USA years before it appeared in Japan.

Would you consider a Ford Puma a UK, US or German brand?

I know Lexus started life in America per se' but i imagine all the design and construction is done in Japan. Suppose you could ay either way really.

I reckon the puma is UK as wasnt most of the design work done here?

I would certainly say it was European. It was exclusively built in Germany wasn't it?

As for Lexus that explains it!

DradusContact said:
I reckon the puma is UK as wasnt most of the design work done here?

Fury556 said:
I would certainly say it was European. It was exclusively built in Germany wasn't it?

Designed the the UK(ish), built in Germany by an American company. So a global car?

Anyhoo - Anyone actually played Forza 3 in anger yet? I tried it in HMV and thought it was way too easy.

Latest posts

Back