Frozen white Puma. stuck for ideas.carbon firbe (pics)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theaxeman

Ive owned this puma for 5months now and i havent stopped playing since i get her obvously with paint work and tidying up the engine new filter etc im still after a 2.0 silvertop engine which is going in but visul has come to a stand still. im thinking carbon firbe bonnet or diffrent front bumper any suggestions would be great! how she stands now

IMG00530-20110402-1718.jpg

IMG00082-20110429-1400.jpg

Added rear axle spacers mudflaps resprayed alloys new headlights and interior clean up new seats etc mats.

lose the rear skirt... doesnt match the rest of the car and looks abit ugly.

Carbon bonnet would look very nice, id also go with a black vinyl wrapped roof, FRP splitter and it will look the nuts mate!

some how de lock the rear light? i think it looks awesome as it is though. and as for the zetec engine im picking one up this weekend for mine! good choice

Yeah i kinda like the ms design kit just makes the car stance a little lower.
ive tried to get hold of the frp spliter but no joy,
defo looking into getting the carbon firbe bonnet or i will wrap one myself.

where would i get the vents from? i also think the look pretty mean.

as for the engine cheers man yeah im viewing one tonight that's running 136bhp. but there so easy to play with.
and side smoked indicators have been ordered

thanks for all the tips and advice guys a 2nd opinion makes the world of diffrence.

ive got an FRP splitter for sale...slight scuff and crack on one corner but i'll sell it for £40 but will have to collect

I may have a carbon bonnet for sale, I ordered it with the original group buy from performance trim. Only had it on the car for a year and its been off the car for a year resting in my room. I just didnt think it did the frp justice and didnt have the heart to get it sprayed to match as it really does look great! Though still not 100% sure about getting rid as now there are boots etc... Available from nurmotorsport. And honestly i would feel the same about the white, it would be a shame to start covering bits in black and carbon unless you would spray the carbon weight and use it for its weught reduction rather than cosmetic appeal.

I would love to see this go wide arched, frp or s1600 kit. However if youd prefer to keep to standard arch size i would suggest in getting the rest of the ms design kit! I.e skirts and rear boot spoiler not the front though as jays frp splitter would be so much better :)

I have never been a fan of black or coloured wheels, though i do like anthracite.

Interior, i would suggest taking a look at bbailes89 over at ppeople as he has a frozen white and fitted the frp blue interior looks stunning.

thanks for the info puma jay im interested mate where about are you??
and thanks for the offer mikey did you have any idea how much you were looking for?

i live in sileby (leicestershire) i can send you some pics over if you pm your email address or i can just post them in here

Latest posts

Back