Gearknob Refurb service

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**EARLY WARNING**

I will be out of the country as of next monday (16th May) a week today, therefore if i receive any gearknobs later then this friday they might not get back to you for 2 weeks.

If you want to place orders and get in the queue for when i get back thats fine but be aware if you dont want to be without your gearknob for a period of time dont post them to me later then this Thurs.

I bet you couldnt refurb this one

P1010047.jpg

I decided to try and strip the annodising with brick acid, left it in a bit too long and found out half of it had dissolved, oops

I had only got a fine soap for my mop so decided this would help, how wrong can you be.

New one now purchased !! and my son has this as a souvenir in his bedroom to show what a plonker his dad can be.

Simon

Blue3 said:
I bet you couldnt refurb this one

P1010047.jpg

I decided to try and strip the annodising with brick acid, left it in a bit too long and found out half of it had dissolved, oops

I had only got a fine soap for my mop so decided this would help, how wrong can you be.

New one now purchased !! and my son has this as a souvenir in his bedroom to show what a plonker his dad can be.

Simon

lol nasty

Hi steve, just wondering if you would be able to do mine in a bright/kawasaki green? I know someone has asked above...just though i would double check :D Cheers!

Latest posts

Back