hello

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrsi

just quick hi

been registered on here for quite a while but not posted.

have got 2 puma's - a ford racing puma which i am repairing following a small accident by the previous owner and a 51 reg gun metal grey thunder.

As you can guess like the puma, well fords actually! must of had about 10 fiesta's over the years a focus and these 2 puma's

Welcome along :eek:k:

PS: It's "Magnum Grey" officially, not gun metal grey. ;)

Alreet there!!

Nice one and good to see your saving the FRP rather than the tossers who break them :eek:k:

Thanks for the info!!!

always handy knowing the correct colour.

Yep saving the racing puma, well actually reshelling it into a less damaged shell.

The car i got needed 2 legs and a couple of other repairs so that shell will be cut up to repair the less damaged shell making one very good one out of 2 so at least one will be saved rather than both killed off.

Plus by repairing the bare shell means i can treat the underside to a nice freshen up also and hopefully create quite a tide racing puma, the interior in the first car is spotless apart from the normal wear to the steering wheel - its only covered 30k and apparently had 7k spent on it not long before it was crashed into what looked to be a telegraph pole!

unfortunatly the 51 plate thunder is going up for sale as it was brough for my mother who liked the racing puma and on getting it her as a little supprise she decided that she couldnt cope with the 2 doors after trying it but she also love the car so was bit of a shame!

Anyways will transfer the project thread for the FRP onto here sometime also for you to view.

do you perhaps have a puma intake fore sale :twisted: frp intake :twisted:

Nice one mate!

Good luck with the sale and look forward to the progress with the FRP :D

Latest posts

Back