hello

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racey42

Good Evening all,

Thought id come in here and say hello, I just purchased my Ford puma 1.7 on monday and so far loving it. Thought it best to join and learn everything there is to know about the puma.

Here's a bit of a rubbish picture.

photo_zps4c4bb1f7.jpg

I have already had the leather interior from one puma fitted to it and going to start playing around with it after a full week cleaning job.

Anyway thats my car and my newbie post.

Peter Race

Hi thanks for all the warm welcomes i have been quite busy of late dissassembling the rear of the car because of an extremely annoying rattle when you go over bumps in the road so being in sheffield thats all the time.

As to where in sheffield i live im just round the corner from gleadless townend tram stop.

I shall be putting up a project thread in the next few days after my rather expensive evening.

Thanks once again for the warm welcome.

Peter Race

other side of Sheffield to me.

Attendees of previous Sheffield meets have commented on the quality of the potholes we have up north and how good they are for the ride quality :)

Ah cool, so there are meets in sheffield had a quick look and couldnt see any. Whens the next one coming up do you know?

lets just do a small meet up quick hello then go for a drive

we need at least 3 or 4 of us :cool: well mines at mot tmoz see what happens but other then that when ever

Hiya, you could always pop along to this...http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=19116" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, not far from you, if your free Easter Sunday! Welcome by the way from Lincoln, home of the most uninteresting roads around with lots and lots and lots of potholes!! :-D

Latest posts

Back