Hiya, sorry its late!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely, you could go off roading on Sundays with all the beardy men in the middle of nowhere :lol:

red said:
@blackersno1: That's why I have 9 propellers to 1 Ford Puma LoL
24 wheels, and three pumas at the moment. ;)

2 sets of 17's
2 sets of Millie wheels
2 sets of props..

(ok the spare set of 17's has no tyres, and one cracked one... but that's still a spare set per puma!)

The K&N is sweet, carnt really comment on the performance as iv never driven a Puma without one, all i can say is that its very fast.

Sound wise is a completely different story, it makes the Puma sound really meaty in my opinion and just makes you wana take it up to 7000 revs! :D

Its an open cone induction kit, but also has a tube that directs air from the front grille straight to the intake cone.

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

Just a picture of the air tube.
My car and engine bay look really dirty :oops:

Im tempted to keep the props but just get it lowered to just give it a lower stance, but i just wudnt want to spoil the handling, as thats one of the best things about the car.

Lowering the puma doesn't spoil the handling at all, it just changes it slightly.

You'll get less body roll in corners as the centre of gravity will be lower, but you'll get the same amount of grip if you leave it on the props.

Dal's handles like a go-kart, that lowered & on 17's. It still handles like a puma, just more precise.

Hey,

Your cold air feed is in a bit of a strange place, (behind the cone filter)
You should maybe try moving it to face straight on or aimed at one side, but try to leave the filter in the base of the original air box as it will already have a cold air feed to the underside of it.

Latest posts

Back