Hmmmm....I'll have to heads or tails it

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone actually used that company as looking at their website, there is no address? There is also no indication of delivery cost either? Personally I wouldn't deal with a company like that as you may not receive anything for your money. Also importing from abroad is likely to attract extra duties into the UK.

The running puma (pic 2) do seem more widely available,eBay etc etc.
The other one(pic1 ) seem to be a lot more difficult but have noticed the logo is apparent on the so called mark2!!!...so thinking pic 1 is the way to go .

I fitted pic 2.
Instead of using the supplied adhesive strips, I fitted them with vertical strips of Velcro, so that they can be removed to wash under.
I bought some from Fordfair years ago and never got round to fitting them! Velcro sounds ace! Is there a waterproof one?
Can I ask, did you just put one long strip of Velcro along them and if so was it straight down the middle or to the door rubber side?

I bought some from Fordfair years ago and never got round to fitting them! Velcro sounds ace! Is there a waterproof one?
Can I ask, did you just put one long strip of Velcro along them and if so was it straight down the middle or to the door rubber side?
I used Velcro squares, mounted at an angle for any water to run off (hook on sill, receiver on trim):

Attachments

• IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back