Hoping to buy 1st Puma tomorrow

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjcs67

Was on my way to view the Puma this afternoon and saw a black puma with this sites details painted on it so here I am. If you're the owner of the black puma I see you as my lucky omen for buying one tomorrow as I loved what I saw and cant wait to get my own.

Thanks for leading me to this site.

Thanks for the welcome, went to have a quick look today but test driving tomorrow and hopefully bringing her home :grin: , very giddy as this is the 1st car I've ever chosen for myself and have always wanted a Puma ..... will update tomorrow.

Its a silver 1.7 W Reg and looks and sounds fab !!!

Ooo a black one with our url on it :cool: wonder who's car it is :?:

Good luck with the silver, I hope it doesn't disappoint! Remember though there's loads about so you don't need to buy the first that you see/drive :)

Check the history, servicing, cambelt stamp/reciept etc etc

Thanks, have looked at a couple, just pipped at the post buying an S reg as I was on hols and it got sold on Sat, have done an HPI check and all ok but thanks for tip about cambelt, will ask tomorrow.

The black one pulled up behind me at lights in Broadway, Oldham and then went into next lane giving me time to have a good look ..... had the url on the back and on the side so I just had to stop by :grin:

and check the wheel arches thats the worst part check underneeth for the start of rust and look for ANY bubbling of the paint work :)

Thanks guys, will let you know if I get it tomorrow and might have to share pics too :wink:

And if anyone knows who the owner of the lucky black puma is thank them for me please

Scotty has a black Puma in Oldham but you would notice if it was him as he has a bright yellow pinstripe horizontally down each side and the url stickers are lime green :grin:

+Tinted windows and Ford KA wheels.

"Scotty has a black Puma in Oldham but you would notice if it was him as he has a bright yellow pinstripe horizontally down each side and the url stickers are lime green :grin:"

That actually sounds a possible, have to see if it was as I'm curious now .... ask if he was on Broadway today lol

hah I doubt it's what you're imagining, it's actually quite cool:

DSC_0146-1.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

Actually think it may have been Scotty as the 1st thing I noticed was the url across the bottom skirt, then the one on the small passenger side window as he pulled alongside ..... what a weird coincidence !!!

Ha- welcome along

That my puma there.

Welcome to the site!!
What time on broad way was it? late in the afternoon I would be on my way home from work then.

Drop me a PM if ya want a closer look at the shed

Hi Scotty

Yes was late afternoon near the M60 junction, I was in my laguna at the time so your timing was great :)))
Thanks for the invite, may do that once I get used to driving mine.

I'm now a Puma owner !!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

awesome matey, I'm only over't hill in Shaw myself so I normally go either down greengate or broadway on my way home

Hoepfully see you about

EDIT- I also know what junction you were on about- I was a little naughty there :wink:

Back