How much is my car worth?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haGGard

My puma will be up for sale soon and i'm trying to figure out what to price it at. I know i'm not going to get my money back on the modification and that they dont add value, but i'll list the Specs and hopefully you guys can give me a rough ball park figure of what to price it at.

X - Reg Panther Black 1.7 Puma.
MOT till April 2010
6 Months Tax
77k on the clock (ish) Engine very well looked after with regular oil changes.

Clutch new this time last year.
Cam Belt done couple of months ago.
Windows tinted legally.
Full Stainless Milltek exhaust. Including the 4-2-1 EVO manifold.
K&N Cone
AP Adjustable Coilovers

Comes with both 9 spoke alloys and props.

So what do you recon i should be looking at for this to sell?

Cheers

should be worth about £2000 because the mileage is good but price might drop because the windows are tinted or with the right buyer you never know you could get a really high price

why dont you try webuyanycar.com but dont be offended when they offer you next to nothing

I wouldn't use one of them car buying places as they really take the pi$$. They just take advantage of people who need to sell their cars quickly. I tried one for a 'laugh' when I was selling my Omega (see pic below) and they offered me £250. I later sold it for £1125 and could have got more if I'd tried but just wanted rid as I'd just bought the Puma.

[albumimg]1237[/albumimg]

Yeah i was thinking around the 2k mark too. It doesnt look that different from standard i dont think. Its only bolt on stuff, which is not even a year old. Well its not deffo up for sale yet, just needed a rough guide. I'm in no rush to buy another car, as theres nothing majorly wrong with this one.

haGGard said:
Yeah i was thinking around the 2k mark too. It doesnt look that different from standard i dont think. Its only bolt on stuff, which is not even a year old. Well its not deffo up for sale yet, just needed a rough guide. I'm in no rush to buy another car, as theres nothing majorly wrong with this one.
if the car has a decat then you probably want to put the cat back on before selling it all depends on who buys it

It'll depend on a lot of factors, including where you live etc. I agree with the thing about webuyanycar.com, they do take the piss. As a rough guide, when i bought my Puma, i traded in my old clio.. it was Y Reg, 97,000 miles, Met Blue, had door dents etc, few scratches, no alloys.. they gave me £1200 trade in. So hopefully you'll be pleasantly suprised!

I found that webuyanycar gave a realistic price for my CLK and my TT. Fair enough, it was at the lower end of what the dealer offered for the CLK, but surely any car sells for the price people will pay for it.

Latest posts

Back