I spy.....

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparx

I was just on google maps working out my journey for today (when i actually decide to go out and do some work) and zoomed in on our house just to have a look, as you do.
Ours has changed and now the Pumas are on the drive :grin: I checked street view too but thats still an old pic, but i thought this shot was pretty cool

ScreenShot2013-05-14at100708_zpsd0da9841.png

Anyone else spy their cars on google maps?

the zoomed out pic of mine is still old too, theres no proper driveway and looks like some sort of vegetable patch in the back garden, which is why i zoomed in to have a nose :lol: and then it changed to a 3D view with both pumas sitting there :thumbs:
Shame the red ones not there too :lol:

There's only 1 of my Pumas on mine too :( but it seems recent, so i was probably out in it or still hadn't picked up the new one.
Would love street view to get me while I was working on the Puma in some way :thumbs:

The 3D thing must be really new for google.. that pic would have been taken anytime during october and november last year because we moved in start of october, then at the end of november we had the red shell where the shed is in that pic and we moved the shed across to the concrete bit to the right..
But when i scrolled across to the farm next door it went back to flat 2D picture. So they must be literally updating it as we speak lol

Yes its true... I have more than one Mac in my life, and I know how to push both their buttons :-D

Can you press his "stop being a twat" button then please? :-D

Ah yes - you're quite right, the button I was thinking of is actually labelled, "Scottishness On/Off" :lol:

Google maps still has my Omega on the drive, sold on 24.10.08 !!! :lol:

Google street is much more recent, it did have my Puma but now no car is there so they must have come just after it was sold or I was actually out in it for a change :shock: as image says October 12, the Puma being sold the end of that month.

I have sadly never seen any of my cars on google :(

Knew someone whose car was on twice, once at his house and once at his mum's. My mum's mate is on there washing his car, can see his bald head next to a bucket hehe.

My old millie used to be on street view; I drove past the camera as I turned in, then it followed me down the road to work. They've updated it since, so she's not there any more.
GoogleEarthScreenPrint.jpg

My ST is on the drive of the previous owner still on street view, and the satellite view doesn't even have houses there yet!

Back