Interior door handle trim... things

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The drivers side for the earlier Pumas are like gold dust, I have ordered 3 from the bay, all have been cracked in the same place. Ford don't do them any more. I'm still on the hunt for a drivers side in alchemy, let us know if you discover a secret stash?

alexwilliams840 said:
the only manly way i can think of is to use exhaust gases :p most other things that heat up are err.. not ;) iron, oven, hairdryer etc. gonna get hated on by every woman for that

Careful what you say there my friend :twisted: :lol:

I'd match that price for a pair, Paypal [email protected] and put in there what its for and your trim colour.

Early ones shouldn't be a problem except that I don't normally have analogue cars because the engines don't go in Fiestas as easily.

if you are still stuck i have a brand new unfitted one inalchemy, think it is drivers side, will check later

what price is that Ian? i'm unsure what my trim colour actually is, it's a dark shade of grey, thats as much as i can say about it...

The cheaper Ebay one without the chrome handles, just the backing plates, £5 for the parts and £3 to post

Get the rightmost two letters from your chassis number something like YA12345, Y being the year and A being the month, that will give a fix on the trim colour.

I would have a drivers side handle trim in alchemy if ones still going? been hunting for the last year with no luck, they are always cracked :'(

PM me price, postage and paypal and I will ping money across if there's still a good one spare :eek:k:

YL makes it September 2000 so it could be either, on second thoughs PM me the numbers as well and I'll check in ETIS for the right one.

Price is £2.50 each plus £3 to post so either £5.50 or £8 depending if you have one or the pair.

I've loads here so just Paypal [email protected] and tell me what it is in the order, with the last 7 digits of the VIN so I can ensure the trim code is the same as the car they're coming out of.

alexwilliams840 said:
i tried to carbron wrap them but they are too deep :(

I gave wrapping one a go for over an hour today,got it 85% perfect 15% the elephant mans face so its a no go for me as well. I still think its doable for someone who's had loads of practice though.

yeah, there's always one corner that doesnt quite work unless you cut and overlap but then it looks s**t

Back