Isa Black 1.7 Puma (Picture Heavy)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the black speedo! Can u please write me a pm from what car did u got it from and how did u install it or just write it here. Thank u!

Bobby97 said:
[post]355124[/post] I love the black speedo! Can u please write me a pm from what car did u got it from and how did u install it or just write it here. Thank u!

Hey!

The black speedo it is from a Diesel Fiesta Mk5 and the speedo needles are from a regular Puma/Fiesta White Speedo. About the install there is lots of information about this conversion but ain't that simple to do. :eek:k:

What a transformation.. An excellent job mate! You're Puma looks top notch makes mine look like a s--t heap..lol

Hi.
I applaud you for the work and effort that you have put in on your Puma. I must say that it looks great. A real dedication to the breed. I have noticed one thing though, the steering wheel is on the wrong side :lol:
Regards.
Richard.

Although it can be 'tuned' out with corner weighting etc, it's actually better to be sitting on the left side of the car, which I hate to admit. But because the gearbox is that side and is lighter than the engine, it's better for weight distribution!

Back