Its been a while / sad news

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quest63

Hi guys its been a hell of a while since I was here posting last so I'm hoping some of the old regulars are still around? How you all doing? Well I hope?

Come say hi :grin:

Anyways basically I need to flag up that the sad days arrived when Pumber Thunder should go. I'll set out the full details in the advert I'll start shortly but the bottom line is business is keeping me from using her she been SORNED for a while and I haven't used her since last year sometime, haven't even looked at her :( till today.

I don't need to sell her for the money and I don't immanently need the garage but its a waste her sat there. And there's no realistic chance that will change for years. So anyway she has her price, if she doesn't go she doesn't go but the price wont change.

I have no idea what prices are like for Puma's at the moment but she's had a lot put into her and I think she is a solid proposition for someone to buy.

Regards to you lot especially the members who worked on her and helped with advice and in some case parts. You'll get a special mention and the death of a thousand cuts on me if I forget anyone (forgive me I'm old :) )

All the best

Gary

Sad to hear that Gary, hope you change your mind or circumstances change that you get to keep it.
Barry

Hi Barry hope your well :thumbs:

Well I just bit the bullet and did the advert which I guess will need to be moderator approved.

I have mixed feelings on the topic Barry and maybe the price might make the decision for me as I have no idea what people are paying for them. On a positive note its not a desperation need the money sale so I have no leeway on the 1k price. When you see the add although its not yet complete yet I'm happy to hear your opinion. Actually at the mo life's good very busy very tough but good and so its not a poverty issue kind of sale.

I have to say after going through the list of all the work done on the car for the advert for a car that was only ever a hobby car and not a daily it had a massive amount of money and work done mostly with Ford parts or PP recommended parts and done with the help of the likes of Ginger Tom and Pumanoob and Wild E, coyote Wilge and of course a cast of dozens with advice on here.

I wont preempt the add but all the big ticket jobs have been done, it has some of the minor desirables and even I see some of the manic overkill work and back pain I put into it as over the top :grin:

i wondered where you had got to, your answers to problem posts were always informative....sorry to hear you may be selling the Puma, real bugger when life interferes with the hobbies, although mine has been sorned for far to long I am reluctant to sell it even though it over 2 years since I drove it.

Hey Gary, sad days!!!

Been there myself with an old Mini I had too, life moves on, Pumas and Minis just rust!

Don't be a stranger!

zinc2000 said:
[post]357182[/post] i wondered where you had got to, your answers to problem posts were always informative....sorry to hear you may be selling the Puma, real bugger when life interferes with the hobbies, although mine has been sorned for far to long I am reluctant to sell it even though it over 2 years since I drove it.

Why thank you that's appreciated :thumbs:

If it was a case of I knew I would have time in a year or even two it might make a difference to selling her but there's no Puma time at the end of the tunnel indefinitely.

XAF said:
[post]357183[/post] Hey Gary, sad days!!!

Been there myself with an old Mini I had too, life moves on, Pumas and Minis just rust!

Don't be a stranger!
XAF said:
[post]357183[/post] Hey Gary, sad days!!!

Don't be a stranger!

Hiya James,I should pop in more I know, maybe it would have made the difference to selling her if I had managed to separate you from that lovely Recaro trim :grin:. I have been using passat estates for the last year and using the relevant forums and I have to say all the comments I heard over the years saying PP was an outstandingly good forum compared to others holds true. Why one forum should stand out from the rest I cant say but it does. All credit to the Admins and founders no doubt, who despite my not always agreeing with must be the core of PP's success. Some members helps as well though lol :grin:

Lots of people, including the admin on here don't have a puma anymore, they've all come to the time to move on point, it's not a crime.

Hope yo get what you hope for when you do sell :)

Puma Babe said:
[post]357198[/post] Lots of people, including the admin on here don't have a puma anymore, they've all come to the time to move on point, it's not a crime.

Hope yo get what you hope for when you do sell :)

Cheers Yvonne :thumbs:

Selling must at least be a misdemeanor :shock:

:cool: welcome back and good luck with your sale.

Thanks for the comments about the board, it's the members that make it what it is really, we just provide the platform and try and keep things under control where needed :grin:

Latest posts

Back