Jamie's Black Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zenithus said:
Mine was doing it extremely badly, pretty much all the time, but it was very subtle when it first started. The drop links cost about £15 off eBay. Would've been even cheaper altogether if I could've been bothered to fit them myself...

Yeh, ah well sure that'll get sorted when my MOT's due.

The car's going in on the 21st April to FINALLY get the rust sorted out!! Doing what Chris did and getting new metal put in on both sides I think, also needs all the other little niggly bits sorting out at the same time, so it'll probably be in for 3 days or so.

Should have it back for the Derbyshire Dales meet though, at least I hope so!!

good decision Jamie, she'll look 'as good as new!!' Yeh mine was in 4 days I think. Our Pumas are lucky things!

Car's back from Burn Body Shop this afternoon, no pics yet cos I haven't had a chance to wash her.

Didn't have enough time to do the passenger side arch, but it wasn't too bad anyway so I'm waiting for that to get a bit worse.

The driver's side though, looks absolutely brand new!! Its a bloody brilliant job and I'm absolutely chuffed with it!

Can't wait to show it off at the meet tomorrow 8)

Me so jealous! Rust is somewhere down the line for me. Pushing my luck with amanda though with all this money ive spent this year.

He done an awesome job mate... just like me said :)

Looks great :eek:k:

Hope you dont mind Jamie...
A couple I took...

[albumimg]1929[/albumimg]

[albumimg]1930[/albumimg]

:D

Don't mind at all Zara :D

Paul at the body shop has a running joke of deliberately leaving mine and Zara's cars dirty so we can clean them up, hence all the dust all over my wheel :p

Starting to look seriously at new wheels now, may as well go to Revolution and get the wheels and suspension done at the same time.

What do you guys think of these?
mez-lg.jpg

http://www.revolution247.com/lenso-mez-64608-0.html

Honest opinion?

That shiny silver rim will look horrible on a black Puma in my opinion. But then maybe I'm not "down with the kids"

:D

TBH Id agree with Dal on that one.... the style of the wheel itself is nice but the silver rim looks abit 'tackky'...

but thats just what I think mate....

Haha, thats alright, wanted an honest opinion. If words like "tacky" are going to be used then it's a no-no. I'll continue wheel-based research this afternoon...

Multispokes rock 8)

(Until you come to clean them - make sure you wax them well before you put them on!)

Latest posts

Back