Jamie's Black Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For four brand new ones you might but I imagine you can find good ones for a better price than new :)

Have a look for Team Dynamics Monza - very similar to the ST170 style and available for about £600 new with Toyos fitted at topgear.

monzaR.jpg

Depending on what I hear Friday - you can have mine for a bargain price if you want and I'll go back to props.

Found these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Team-Dynamics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... _trkparms=

Or compromise on 16"
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Team-Dynamics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... _trkparms=

I've seen the Team Dynamics ones before, they're not too bad.

Can't believe you're all trying to talk me out of spending any more money :p

In fairness, I think I'll be waiting to get these sorted AFTER I come back from Germany, I can't be bothered with the hassle of sorting all this out before I go over. Maybe just all-round Powerflexes for now, and leave everything else until I come back.

brakes could benefit you on the ring though mate....

I know what you mean with the hassle though.... good luck finding the right ones... waiting may be a benefit :eek:k:

:)

Dal said:
Have a look for Team Dynamics Monza - very similar to the ST170 style

Beat you to that suggestion :p The are v similar to the focus ones, depends if you have a preference to genuine or aftermarket ones.

You keeping them silver Jamie? Not going for the all black stealth look?

Zenithus said:
I've seen the Team Dynamics ones before, they're not too bad.

Can't believe you're all trying to talk me out of spending any more money :p

In fairness, I think I'll be waiting to get these sorted AFTER I come back from Germany, I can't be bothered with the hassle of sorting all this out before I go over. Maybe just all-round Powerflexes for now, and leave everything else until I come back.

In keeping with your post the other day on FB...why not go for these ST170 wheels????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/03-03-FORD-FO...66:2|39:1|72:1683|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

They are a little more expensive but look what comes free with them....the car...lol

Hurray! Bought some ST170 wheels off eBay today, can't wait to get them and get them on now!! :D

Not too bad price-wise either, a hell of a lot less than they would be new. Couple of scuffs and marks on them but that's too be expected really. Tyres are nearly new as well so I can drive around on them until I can bothered to go and get some new ones.

Now to sort out some spacers and some extended studs...

Sorry T1ny not yet, they need refurbishing first so they go on in brill condition, and I need to get the spacers/studs sorted out.

Don't worry, as soon as I have them on I'll be straight online with the pics ;)

Thanks T1ny, I have PM'd FlashBastd but the problem is that I would need the extended studs as well with the Eibach spacers, and they do seem particular hard to come by around here!

I will be having a bit more of a look though, I want these wheels on before Ford Fair!

I am pretty sure these are what you would need;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Wheel-Stud-C" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... tsupported

I would contact the seller to confirm though.

ST170s are fitted. Going to keep it a bit of a secret for now and not take any photos until I go down to Ford Fair at the weekend. :D They are a bit scuffed (they were cheap) and I'm going to try and get them refurbed this week if possible.

Unfortunately, the f/n/s wheel bearing is knackered, it fell to bits when the garage took the hub off, never a good sign really. They managed to bodge it back together but haven't tightened the driveshaft on as much as it should, so thats getting sorted out straight away tomorrow morning.

So now I'm left with a set of 9-spokes lying around, in pretty good condition. Does anyone need any, or am I going to be hanging onto them for a while?

Latest posts

Back