Jurassic World

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

I really was expecting the worst before seeing this, but I'm glad to say it's far better than the other two sequels. The first film is still one of my all time favourites, and I thought the dinosaurs in that were far more 'real' than the CGI ones in Jurassic World. My favourite bits were all the nostalgia pieces - the old visitor centre, the old cars, the goggles. Overall, not a bad film at all. Still not sure about the idea of 'Special Forces' raptors wearing night vision headsets though...

Yea it was good, I'm glad they decided to go straight into it (as in visiting the park) jake johnson was great in the 'control centre' loved the dna splicing to create a hyper dinosaur, just enough comedy moments to make a few scenes funny without being silly, me and the wife saw it on Fri in the BFI and half a primary school of 7/8 year olds turned up for the 11:45 showings, I thought 3/4 of the way through it was far too violent for a 12A and it does piss me off that so many companies push for it to get the most money possible, I remember when ratings actually meaning something (maybe I'm just an old fart now)

Most of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park were animatronics which is why they looked so real plus it generated far better acting in the original (even from those fairly inexperienced children, remember the kitchen scene?) as they could actually see and react to the dinosaurs rather than pretending to pee themselves by staring at a golf ball in a green covered room

Havent seen it yet, need to go and se it some day, I'we been sceptical myselfe, and after playing the lego game, I have a fair understandig of what the film wil be, althoug not spot on, I'm to pretty putt off by the special forses raptors, and that trainers relationshipp whit them, but stil :) I'm realy psyked for the old wisitors senter and stuff to :)

Latest posts

Back