Left indicator problem

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PumaHammer said:
[post]348459[/post]
Today I will sort the suspect wire out and I will be so over the moon if it all works :)
If you're new to this stuff, then watch some YouToob vids on it. This is perfect for this job and every other electrical testing you'll ever have to do, but if you're pushed for time you can use a 'continuity tester'.

*****************NEWS FLASH******************

PUMAHAMMER SUCCESSFUL!!

After weeks of turmoil, swearring and kicking things up in the air, Steve (PumaHammer), has fixed his indicators.

With little to no experience in auto electrics, Steve can now let other drivers know where he is going, rather than being told:

"Use your indicators you cad, what do you think you're driving, a BMW?!"

Asked about his success, and plans from this point, Steve said, "Well, I am over the moon, as you can expect.Things were getting quite bothersome, and nobody likes being called a 'cad'. I would like to thank all the people on Projectpuma for their help, advice and encouragement. I couldn't have done it without you guys." He added, "I just want to sit in my Puma now and play with my stalk, and flash people, just because I can."

Steve's worry and stress was all down to one little culprit - a dodgy wire, the light blue and browny red one that attaches to the 7 pin plug, which in turn connects to the headlight unit.

Latest posts

Back