Leicester meet, 21st March 09.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
route so far is around the south east of loughborough, nice winding lanes & undulating hills

I have been thinking i am not coming because of money BUT weather permitting me and Rhys could, COULD come on the bike. Its motorway though and its annoying on a bike.... hmmm?

yeah, def. awesome red.

were going out after work 2nite to do the route again...... (wanna see if i can make benf throw up!)

lol

well, no throwing up occured! booooo! was too wet, not enough yumps & even the 35mph, 6k rpm, 1st gear 90 degree corners didnt do it!

UPDATE TO FIRST THREAD;

route is approx 50 miles, 2 car parks will need some spare cash, 2 pubs on route for loo breaks & a couple of photo / nattering spots

no breedon this year im afraid.......

forgot to say; meet at harvester at 1200 or earlier if you like

feel free to bring cakes (you know who you are!!!!!)

jacko said:
were going out after work 2nite to do the route again...... (wanna see if i can make benf throw up!)

despite managing to have various combinations of wheels off the ground at any one time, I am pleased to report that Jacko's driving was not bad enough to make me throw up 8)

in fact, I never even got a white knuckle

the drive is lovely - interesting roads with fab views, and some nice stops

Ben / Jacko:

Do you have your lovely route notes written up yet? And if so, would it be possible to email them to me?
I can then host them on the ProjP server for all to have access to before the meet to pre-programme shat-navs and the like so people are less likely to get lost on the day.

Yeah especially for people like me.

I got lost in the next town over on Zara's meet (Spike was behind me, he was instantly doomed), on a road I've driven quite a few times before!!

Think I might be taking a lend of the work sat-nav again...

Latest posts

Back