Leicester meet - date

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a great idea for you - I thought about suggesting putting solar power garden lights on top of your car!! Was fine till I realised they wouldn't work till it was dark! Pfftt! :derr:

caloubear said:
I had a great idea for you - I thought about suggesting putting solar power garden lights on top of your car!! Was fine till I realised they wouldn't work till it was dark! Pfftt! :derr:

That's not too daft an idea. All you would have to do would be to cover the sensor which detects the daylight (perhaps just a strip of tape) and you should fool it into thinking it was dark ;) :)

Strap them to the wings : probably make better headlights.

@ dradus; come to mine for about 11 if you want?

dont worry about cleaning cars; mine wont be!!! havent had time or the weather, even my brakes & oil are gonna have to wait til sun (im praying for sunshine!)

Washed mine tonight and put it under the car cover. Still not got any wax on it though :(

Mine will get a quick going over first thing if it's dry enough, luckily the wax on her will help make her quicker and easier to clean.

They gave a severe weather warning out for this area but only until the middle of the night.

Hopefully tomorrow should be relatively decent.

The bad news is that my oven is in melt down mode, but on the up side we should have some nice cookie type things to eat tomorrow :D

mmmm - Paul's cake...

drooling_homer.png

cake...................................................................!

see you all later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back