Leicester meet - date

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's supposed to pee it down tomorrow but just been out to give the bike a quick detail. Not sure what it will be like by Saturday morning though :(

Don't want Pat complaining about my dirty bike this year ;) :lol:

I hope Ben cleans his pipe or Pat will be at him again.

:lol:

Dal said:
Carol - this is normally what it's lke on a puma meet. From the drivers point of view anyway....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxUCaJ8ysM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

whistling.gif

:( my steering wheel is on the wrong side!!

the bike has had a treat with

wash
clearkote vanilla moose wax
poorboys EX-P sealer

and then either megs #16 or pinnacle signature II depending on colour of part (megs on black, pinnacle on silver :) )

Clearkote vanilla moose wax hand glaze & EX-P? Giggles has both of them - superb stuff.

Finished with some collinite 476 :eek:k:

pretty impressed from what I could see. when I was finishing it off with the wax it was getting dark so I couldn't see the finish properly.

Probably really streaky with left on wax :lol:

they brought the black wheels up lovely, especially with the megs to finish them off

I was considering getting some collinite 476 but I still have about 80% of the pinnacle tub left so couldn't really justify the extra expense

The Millie has the Collinite Wax on her. :eek:k: Hopefully the water is going to beading on her for a good while yet!

mort666 said:
I was considering getting some collinite 476 but I still have about 80% of the pinnacle tub left so couldn't really justify the extra expense

Yeah, can't get everything! Cherie and I consolidated our "prefered items" list and got the best of both worlds from Gareth at http://www.detailedobsession.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Recommended ^^

might have to give a bit of a tart up on Saturday morning to try and get it looking it's best for the meet (or at least the first 10 minutes anyway lol)

Mine was polished about 2 weeks ago, but 2 weeks of pretty much constant rain has took its toll and it slooking quite shabby now. Doesnt look like ill get much chance to clean it at this rate either! Work was flooded yesterday, the drains couldnt take the rain. We had sandbags on the door!

Doesn't really matter if the cars are clean or not. Got a feeling they'll be filthy after 10 minutes of driving anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back