Leicester meet - date

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight Blue said:
At the Notts meet last year Ben had an intimate affair with a pile of poo (and after the tractor incident, but for the grace of god, we all could have done!!) :D

BenF said:
some things just don't need saying, Pat - the pictorial evidence is reminder enough :(

If I must....

.... no, I'll leave it to the imagination of those that were not there.

But a 2nd take at a later meet:

DSC_0132.jpg

:p

That's darrenspalmer in 'old skool' terms... "CBF"
(I might wear 'your' t-shirt! lol)

:p

(ya know I love ya ;) )

That wasn't the time I was thinking about Darren, but it was very similar. Luckily I sort of knew the area and remembered the leader saying we would be going through southwell (or however it's spelt). After the roundabout I saw a sign for that place and just took a gamble. Thankfully it was the right one :)

Carol,
No need to get too worried about the meet. People have become split from the main bunch on many meets I've been on in the last year, but we've always managed to get people to the right spot, even if it's taken one or two phone calls :)

I'm sure you and Bill will be fine :)

Anyway, if you do happen to get lost, just look at it as all part of the meet fun :D

My only main tip is don't turn up to your first meet with a dirty puma.....some people will never let you forget it will they Pat? :D

Especially at the after meet dinner Pat.

"Ice with that?"

:lol:

you really are on form tonight, young man!

I just wish I had a pic of your face as you hoped you would stop behind me after a particular left hand bend on the Notts meet...

On a serious note:

I haven't looked forward to a meet as much as this saturdays for I don't know how long.

Good friends that mean alot to me, new friends to make and a great drive and food we all know is great at the noodle bar.

I know I'll be smiling all day and be with people that I care about.

Can't wait.

:eek:k:

aww you big softie!!

am pleased though - I had wondered whether I wanted to organise another meet, but lovely comments like yours make it worthwhile - thanks

<manly hug>

Dal said:
I know I'll be smiling all day and be with people that I care about.

Just in separate cars for the first time in a while. :eek:k:

Oh I've missed you two! You don't post on here often enough really. :( :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back