Leics meet 14 April 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the route is now available for downloading (with thanks to Dal for setting it up for me)

please check it out on the first post on this thread, download a copy and bring it with you on the day

I will find out exactly who is staying for the Chinese at the Noodle Bar (cheap, plentiful) on the day

Only came to my 1st and last meet last year in Leicester then my car died in July last year,

I dont own a Puma anymore but own a Fiesta Zetec S TDCI 2005, if possible i'd like to come

Burn8 (Aneel) + Shaun.

Cheers.

Of course you can come! You'll definitely not be the only non Puma ;)

Burn8 said:
Only came to my 1st and last meet last year in Leicester then my car died in July last year,

I dont own a Puma anymore but own a Fiesta Zetec S TDCI 2005, if possible i'd like to come

Burn8 (Aneel) + Shaun.

Cheers.

you're very welcome - and added to the list at the start of the thread :)

I've got the sweeties, wine gums, allsorts and coconut mushrooms. I'll get the 'erbals on Saturday if I've got enough petrol to get there!!!

get my engine back today...never know, i might have it back in the car in time!!

Only just spotted this meet, will check with the other half what we are up to (she is my diary) and get back :grin:

Back