Lights ???

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyeBoi

I have noticed that my dimmer switch only effects my left lights.... is this normal of has something gone wrong.... i know the lights in the puma are bad but when u have one facing the sky and one facing the floor you may as well only have one on and its shocking! peoples lights from behind me light up the road in front of me better than my own...

any ideas or a fix for this ?

do you mean the headlight adjuster?

if it is sounds like a faulty connection to your right light cluster or the motor has gone..

yeh thats what i thought when i noticed it... not had chance to look at it. anyone got a picture of this motor of a good connection??

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MTEC-9005-HB3-Sup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... tsupported

would these be ok in my puma and would they increase my sight at night once the right light is fixed??

Those Xenons look good. :)

Regarding the headlights, this maybe the motor (as mentioned above).

anyone have any really good headlights that arn't HID that they could recommend me as well...

Mine are sooooo bad

Fixed!!! - took apart a spare light i so happened to have and blended the two together to get a fully working light... woo

Back