Looks interesting

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a vent on the roof? :pinkeye:

The seats are quite nice, personally I don't like the exhaust or the spoiler. I have seen a lot worse though.

That's gopping. Roof vents are *never* OK on a road car, and that spoiler makes it look like a kid's toy rather than a serious car. No mention of any engine work either

I have no idea how I didn't notice that roof vent thing. That actually is pretty awful. Sorry to waste everyone's time - I don't like it any more!

IF you had spent 10,000 'pounds' (whats wrong with the £ symobl?) surely you would list what had been done?

The front wheel seems to be sitting very far forward in the front arch, not helped by the goofy mudflaps :derr:

It needs classier wheels and a better offset, they sit too far in...a shame seeing as it's trying to sell itself on looks.

The random wires hanging out under the dash would make me walk away instantly :(

Apparently getting the spacing right at the front is one of the expensive things to put right when flaring the arches.

So I hear anyway!

I think it looks pretty good. Not a bad attempt and could be cleaned up to look much nicer.

Back