Marcus' 1.4 Blue Puma - Alloys done!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe thanks guys! :cool:

You can't tell the full effect of the wheels in the photos, you need to see them out in the sunshine to really see them shine! :lol:

Scotty1.7 said:
Coming next week?

Maybe, got the details handy?

New engine has just started to die as well, suspected bottom end bearings again, same noise and same symptoms as last time.
If the seller dicks around with the refund it's looking like the car is heading to the scrappy.

Starting to fall out of love with this now. :evil:

I'm guessing but after what happened last time he had best not.

I know i'm sidelined offically now from this thursday- just had to fork out for some oil for bee- dropped to below minimum in 3 weeks which is a major worry.

I fear the end is coming for this car, don't want to try another 1.4 engine so going to break it and hopefully buy a red 1.7!

I'll be keeping my alloys and a few other bits for the new one, the rest I'll sell (inc. the door cards *hint*).

Onwards & upwards! :roll:

Mechanical rattling sort of noise that gets faster in parallel with the engine revs (not wheel rotation speed).
Starts off quite quiet and get's progressivley louder as the situation deteriorates.

Ended up blowing a hole in the engine block but didn't go with a bang, more a quiet pop and instand loss of power.

I can only thank the lord that it doesn't effect the driveshafts when it does go, simply because I'd be underneath a lorry right now if it did.

Yeh i got abit of a rattle when engines cold, seems to quieten down/stop when it warms up. Ill have to take a good look about and try to get it sorted... just incase

marcus just to let you know that the ols pumaspeed FRP replica puma is for sale in the for sale section he has had no interest in it at 2250 so why dont you make an offer to him on it :) i dont know what you want to spend but im sure you could get it at a good price as he is going to start breaking it in a few days now :(

Latest posts

Back